There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. Recovery ROM for Europe (EEA) POCO X3 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your POCO X3 Pro (vayu) device. Fastboot ROM for Europe (EEA) POCO X3 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your POCO X3 Pro (vayu) device. We have shared the official Poco X3 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
This makes it quite a bit faster and makes it the second-fastest processor for Android phones. Since I have tested both the Redmi K40 and Poco X3, I can safely say that the Poco F3 will have a significantly better display. The AMOLED on the Poco F3 screen will be brighter, more vivid, and faster.
- Not to mention that the Snapdragon 860 is really rather powerful.
- However, due to the smartphone’s brightness potential that isn’t exactly ample, it’s best to use it in places in the shade.
- It’s the fastest 4G chipset ever made by the company and POCO X3 Pro is the only phone that’s getting this chipset (as of now).
- Not many people are aware of Poco’s existence in the market and it will be difficult for you to show off and impress others with your phone.
Both of these phones have large batteries so we can expect good battery life. Both phones have the same primary and secondary camera lenses but I expect the Poco F3 to perform better since it has a better processor with a better image processing system. In comparison, the Poco X3 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- We often free complain that most smartphones today pretty much follow a broadly similar design outline these days.
- It also has a higher resolution selfie shooter and the battery inside offers greater autonomy and boasts faster fast charging.
- This is where Poco X3 Pro stands out in the crowd, among many smartphones priced under ₹20,000.
In the middle of the upper third there is an oval bulge that houses the rectangular camera module including the LED photo light. This particular segment has got a massive downgrade when compared to its predecessor. Maybe, I think, it was taken down in order cut some slack in phone’s budget. However, interestingly, the quality of the pictures taken from X3 Pro are just as same as X3 NFC. Except long exposure shots, X3 Pro equaled it’s predecessor in every segment. POCO X3 Pro comes with a gigantic battery (5610mAh) and a big charging (33W fast charging ) brick to juice it up.